2019 NATS Student Auditions
Every year The National Association of Teachers of Singing conducts online National Student Auditions. The first step for students wishing to qualify for these auditions is to place in the top-5 for their age Division in their Region. In order to facilitate this process, the New England Region holds online Student Auditions every year. All NATS Members in the New England Region are eligible to submit their students at NO COST for this opportunity! Your students will receive Judges feedback on all of their video submissions - this is a great opportunity to discuss vocal growth with your students whether they make it to the National Round or not!
- Deadline for New England Region Online Submissions: March 1, 2019 (results by April 1, 2019)
- Video Guidelines
- Age Divisions
- Repertoire Requirements
- What will Judges be evaluating?
- Do students HAVE to place or participate in their local Chapter Auditions in order to participate in the New England Regional Auditions: NO! All are welcome!
- How do I submit Videos?
- Teachers may submit student's videos OR Students may submit videos themselves
- Email YouTube video links to email@example.com
- Include the following information in the email:
- Student Name/Voice Type
- Student Age Division
- Student Birth Date: please attach proof of age (picture of ID, Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Student Email & Cell Phone Number
- Student Mailing Address
- NATS Sponsoring Teacher Name and Email address
- Pianist featured in the video: Name, Address and Phone Number